Grilled Turkey Burger. How to cook Turkey Burger on the grill? Clean grill grates with grill brush and rub grill grates with oil soaked rag. The base for a juicy burger: There are two keys to keep ground turkey burger patties.
The Best Turkey Burgers Start with the Right Ingredients:. Building a flavorful & juicy turkey burger starts with using the right ingredients. Healthy, homemade grilled turkey burgers are on my list of must haves and the fact that they're freezer friendly doesn't hurt either! You can have Grilled Turkey Burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Turkey Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- It’s 4 of whole grain buns.
- It’s 4 slice of of tomato.
- You need 4 slice of of red onion.
- Prepare 4 of lettuce leaves halved.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
Load them up with barbecue sauce, cheese slices, tomatoes, lettuce, grilled pineapple slices even and they are one of our favorite easy dinner ideas for a hot day out on the deck,. For the Meyer lemon-honey mustard: Whisk together in a small bowl the mustard, honey, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Making a juicy turkey burger is easy. It just takes a few secrets to get the perfect juicy grilled turkey burger.
Grilled Turkey Burger step by step
- combined the ground turkey breast bread crumbs chopped onion parsley worstershire sauce and hot sauce in a large bull mix well divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions in form into patties.
- prepare a hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill or broiler away from the heat source lightly coat the grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray position the cooking rack 4 to 6 inches from the heat source.
- grill burgers and tell nicely browned about 7 minutes per side serve each burger on a bun topped with 1 tomato slice 1 onions sliced in half of the lettuce leaf in a dollop of ketchup.
Whether you are trying to avoid red meat, or you simply want a lighter option at your backyard barbecue, turkey burgers are a great option. Turkey is a super lean meat so it can easily dry out. How to keep a turkey burger juicy: In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Burger. Then transfer the burger patties onto the tin foil.