Guacamole cheese pizza pie. Whether you saddle in with a meat-lover's pizza or two thin slices of cheese pizza, make sure you've got napkins on hand. Go-to Guac: Go big or go home with this Garlic & Jalapeño Guacamole. If pizza night is a few days away, slow down the ripening process by sticking your avocados in the fridge for a couple of days.
I make avocado ice cream all the time using coconut milk, coconut cream, Lime zest and juice. The lime keeps it from going brown. Sometimes I use the guacamole mixed with the coconut milk/cream for a spicy ice cream. You can have Guacamole cheese pizza pie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guacamole cheese pizza pie
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of small finely chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Half of tsp black pepper.
- You need Half of tsp chaat masala.
- It’s Half of tsp turmeric.
- You need Half of tsp garam masala.
- It’s Half of tsp coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of small pizza dough ball or tortilla.
- Prepare to taste of cheese (any one).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
I probably would add some cream cheese whipped into it and Lime on top. Replace the butter with avocado in this pumpkin butter recipe for a new take on a fall favorite. Then, top each slice with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg for a creamy avocado creation. Connecting people around the world through a passion for great food and travel.
Guacamole cheese pizza pie instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together after mashing the avocado.
- Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Roast tortilla and one side then flip the side spread guacamole spread and sprinkle some cheese and roast at very low flame after covering to melting the cheese.
- Enjoy yumm slim guacamole filled cheese pizza pie. stay safe stay healthy.
This diet-friendly avocado pizza recipe is the secret to having your pie and feeling great, too. It features creamy avocado, flavorful kale-cashew pesto, peppery arugula and silky almond milk cream cheese. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Mix the remaining butter with the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and salt in a bowl. Place a dollop of avocado, then mozzarella cheese, then tomato diced, season with salt and pepper.