Hamburger & Taters. Firecracker Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce.
Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor. You can't beat a good hamburger in the summer. You can cook Hamburger & Taters using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger & Taters
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of medium white potatoes, if the skins are thin I leave them on, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh minced or pasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Everglades seasoning, if you can’t get that just leave it out and add salt.
- Prepare to taste of Onion and garlic powders and pepper, season well.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of hot water.
- You need of Fresh green onions, chopped.
The best hamburger recipes are made with nothing more than beef, salt and pepper. I'm talking the ones you get from good steakhouses and diners. A great crust on the outside, juicy, beef and tender on the inside. Homemade hamburgers are made for piling on toppings of choice.
Hamburger & Taters step by step
- Put bullion cubes in the hot water to dissolve. In a large pot, brown ground beef. Add seasonings. Add onions and potatoes til onions are soft. Sprinkle in flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Add bullion and water. Cover and cook on medium for about 20-30 minutes..
- Dip out a bowl and add green onions on top. Hope you enjoy!.
When it comes to burgers, there's truly something for everyone: all-beef cheeseburgers tucked into toasted buns, turkey burgers piled high with all the fixings, flavor-packed tuna burgers. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! Fresh Beef available at most restaurants in contiguous US. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories.