Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice. Hamburger Steaks with Mushrooms and Onions are melt-in-your-mouth, juicy beef patties cooked and served in a rich and flavorful gravy and topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions for a meal perfect for a weeknight or fancy enough for company! Great recipe for Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice. I like to grill my hamburgers first then put in sautéd mushrooms and gravy.
This simple recipe makes it easy to incorporate mushrooms into and on top of any meal. See great recipes for Pepper Steak & Rice too! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy! You can have Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice
- You need 4 of hamburger patties.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic salt.
- You need of worcestershire.
- Prepare of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
Here is how you achieve it. Reheat in a skillet over medium heat. Hamburger Steaks with Mushrooms and Onions make a hearty, delicious meal any night of the week! The vegetables are sautéed together until browned, then seasoned with a little red wine and beef broth to deglaze the pan.
Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice instructions
- Season patties with salt, pepper, garlic salt and worchestershire to taste..
- I place on grill and cook or cook in frying pan with a little olive oil..
- If cooked in frying or in a frying pan add butter and wine on medium high and sauté mushrooms..
- I use a packet of brown gravy with water and pour on mushrooms..
- Add hamburgers and simmer on low 10 to 15 minutes.
- I put on white rice. Enjoy.
Smother the juicy burgers with this combination then top with some cheddar gruyere cheese for that finishing comfort food touch. Easy Mushroom Beef and Rice Recipe. A friend told us that mushroom beef and rice is one of her favorite easy weeknight dinners. She love making it for her kids because everyone in the family enjoyed it so much. So we created this awesome one pot recipe version and we totally understand why her kids love it so much!