Harvest Burgers. You can find our delicious Incredible Burger in the chilled section at your local Woolworths supermarket! My Account Place each burger on the bottom half of a toasted roll. Amy's Summer Harvest Veggie Burger takes all the flavors of freshly harvested vegetables and puts them in one gluten free, dairy free patty.
The Harvest Burger is pretty nutritious in my opinion; a moderate amount of of protein, not high in fat, low in sugar and high in fiber. Sodium usually makes things taste better, but some people have to watch their sodium intake closely. MorningStar Farms* Mediterranean Chickpea Veggie Burger. You can have Harvest Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harvest Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb. of Lean Ground Beef (95/5).
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of lbs. Butternut Squash, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Apple, grated.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Clove.
- Prepare 2 C. of Onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 C. of Mushrooms, sliced.
MorningStar Farms* Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger. Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Veggie Burger. MorningStar Farms* Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles. FIND US IN THE FREEZER AISLE.
Harvest Burgers step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and minced garlic together. Form beef mixture into 4 patties..
- Place some parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out squash on top. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender..
- In a frying pan sauté onions and mushrooms until caramelized..
- Either grill or pan fry burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness..
- Take the squash out of the oven, place both the squash and the apple in a bowl and mash together. You can add a little milk if too dry. Once mashed, stir in sugar, cinnamon and clove..
- Divide the squash between 4 plates. Top each with a burger. Top each burger with some onions and mushrooms..
Perfectly spiced vegetarian quinoa burgers, pan-cooked until extra crispy on the outside, yet soft and cheesy in the middle. Top each burger with beer caramelized onions and spicy homemade sweet potato fries. Yes, this burger is every bit as DELICIOUS as it sounds. It's the ultimate quinoa burger that's anything but boring. The base of these burgers start out with a super flavorful and moist ground chicken.