Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives. Japanese hamburger steak is a perennial favorite for lunch, dinner, and bento. Meat Combination: A common Japanese hamburger steak is made with a combination of ground beef and ground pork. Great recipe for Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives.
Serve the Hamburger Steak with a bed of grilled vegetables. If you want to make it into a Japanese style meal, serve this dish with steamed rice, miso soup, and a salad. You will have a fancy and extra special dinner that doesn't cost a bomb. You can cook Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives
- Prepare 400 grams of Chicken mince meat (pork mince also OK if you prefer).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of ◎Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Grated daikon radish.
This is exactly the kind of recipe that calls for a bottle of red wine and a reason to celebrate. Remove to a plate and continue with patties. How to make these healthy chicken burger patties. Combine ingredients: First, in a large mixing bowl, combine, ground chicken, chives, garlic, cheese, mayo, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives instructions
- Finely mince the chives and put in a bowl. Add katakuriko and mix to evenly coat..
- Add chicken mince meat and the ◎ ingredients and mix with your hands. I really wanted my child to eat carrots, so I grated 1/3 and added it here..
- Use the palm of your hands to make round patties. Whatever size you prefer is fine..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and line up the meat patties you made in Step 3 in the pan. Cook until all sides are golden brown..
- Add water, cover with a lid, and steam cook on low heat. Cook until the water evaporates, and once the meat has been cooked through… it's finished..
- Transfer to a plate and serve with grated daikon. Top with ponzu sauce or soy sauce and serve..
Mix everything together until well combined. See more ideas about Recipes, Chives, Food. Make an indent in the middle of the patties right after you place them on the pan. The indent help preserves the shape of the patties and disappears when the patties are heated up and expand. Use medium heat to pan-fried the patties.