Hearty Crockpot Soup. One of the simplest joys that the cold weather brings is a hearty Crock-Pot soup that's been cooking all day and is waiting to be devoured by you and your family. Slow cookers are perfect for making soups, because letting the flavors simmer together for hours creates a much richer and more flavorful meal for you at the end of the day. This slow-cooker soup is my secret weapon on busy days.
Fall is the perfect time for a Crockpot full of Cowboy (hamburger vegetable) soup! Cowboy Soup will please even the pickiest eaters! This slow-cooker soup is my secret weapon on busy days. You can cook Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- You need 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- Prepare 9 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- It’s 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of basil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- You need 10 dashes of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 10 dashes of paprika.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground hamburger.
It's delicious served with oyster crackers that are tossed in a bit of melted butter and herbs and then lightly toasted in the oven. —Whitney Jensen, Spring Lake, Michigan Hearty Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup. Incredibly flavorful and rich, this minestrone soup is every bit as hearty as it is beautiful. From soups to stews to chilis, all these crockpot favorites will keep you warm and cozy during the week with minimal prep time!. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – The meat comes out SO TENDER, and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty.
Hearty Crockpot Soup instructions
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup, and diced tomatoes. Slow cooker soup makes the best warm-you-up meal for a chilly evening. Here you'll find our favorites: slow cooker chili, potato soup, hearty chicken noodle, and slow cooker beef stew—just to name a few. We've provided lots of tips on prepping ingredients for throw-together soups, plus ideas for spicing it up and stretching your soups to serve a crowd. Made in the slow cooker, the soup calls for hearty chicken and bacon, along with plenty of nutritious veggies like carrots, corn, and celery.