Home-made burger. Leaner cuts of meat are dryer (you want a JUICY burger, people!), and don't have as much flavor. Firecracker Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers Burger, burger, burger! Regular ground beef can sometimes make a lacklustre burger.
Place in the fridge to chilled and stiffen. Once chilled and with the barbeque lit and the coals simmered down, place the burgers on the BBQ. In bowl, beat egg and water with fork; mix in bread crumbs, onion, mustard, salt. You can cook Home-made burger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home-made burger
- It’s 1 kg of minced beef.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Pepper & salt.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Pickled jalapenos.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of bbq.
- It’s of Lettuce.
Spread the beef out flat and season with salt and pepper. If you have a secret ingredient like. Other great things to add to burgers are: rosemary, thyme, parsley, oregano, chilli, cumin, paprika, turmeric, mustard… And don't limit yourself to beef mince – try lamb, pork, chicken or turkey mince, for a change. If you fancy the sound of lamb burgers, check out my Lamb Kofte Burgers – full of delicious Middle Eastern inspired.
Home-made burger step by step
- Shape a 200gm into a burger patty and seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan put 2 spoon of oli and put the burger for 3 minutes and then flip it on the other side put the cheese when the cheese is melted the burger will be cooked.
- For the souce put 1.5 spoon of BBQ & 2 spoons of ketchup & 2 of mayonnaise and cut half pickled cucumber into small pieces.
- Butter the burger buns and but it in a hot ban for colore.
- Finally assemble the burger.
Here are the ingredients & the instructions to make the perfect burger! Although it may not be the healthiest, use medium ground beef for moistness & flavour. The leaner varieties produce burgers that are drier with a denser, tighter texture. Don't use previously frozen meat as juices are lost during defrosting. If making ahead, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for no more than a day.