Homemade Chicken Pizza. Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now. Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken.
Chicken, sweet Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms, fontina cheese, and sliced red bell pepper are just a few of the ingredients we used to dress this dish up. This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness. You can have Homemade Chicken Pizza using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1.5 cup of All purpose flour -.
- You need 3 tbsp of Magrine.
- You need 1 tsp of Active yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- You need of Chicken sausage/frank.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Green/red pepper.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic/ginger.
- You need of Curry/thyme.
- You need of Onions.
Chicken, sweet Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms, fontina cheese, and sliced red bell pepper are just a few of the ingredients we used to dress this dish up. Press pizza dough into the pan so that it covers the whole surface evenly. Spread spicy pizza sauce on the dough. Top with mozzarella, chicken, and bacon.
Homemade Chicken Pizza step by step
- Marinade your chicken for at least 2 hours with garlic, ginger, curry, thyme, onion, seasoning and 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Sieve your flour into a bowl add sugar, salt and Magrine and mix.
- Add yeast to warm water, let it prove, form a hole at the center of your flour, pour the yeast water and mix,.
- Continue mixing until your dough is formed. The dough should be soft but not sticky. Cover it at room temperature for one hour for the first rise. After which the dough should double it size..
- Deflate the air and knead a little bit more then grease your pan and spread it into the pan. I don't have pizza pan so I used my handless nonstick frying pan.
- Cover the pan for at least 30min for the second rise.
- Cut the chicken sausage/frank, grate the mozzarella cheese, shread the chicken breast, slice the red /green pepper and tomatoes.
- Take the dough in the pan and start by pouring pizza sauce over it and spread it evenly, divide the other toppings each into 2 so that you can add them in two layers each..
- Add them in the following sequence cheese, shredded chicken, chicken sausage then tomatoes and pepper..
- Repeat step 9 in the same sequence till you finally exhaust all. Bake in preheat oven @ 180-250c for 15 to 30min..
- Remove from the oven and cut using a pizza cutter. (I don't have a cutter so I used knife and the shape were not good enough for me.) Enjoy with a chill drinks.
Scatter spinach, cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top. I used a thin crust Boboli and added chopped marinated artichoke hearts and crumbled bacon to the other toppings. This is the best chicken pizza I have made thus far or so I was told. (Although the Buffalo Chicken Pizza rates a close second.) Try this – – you will not be disappointed. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.