Homemade Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- Prepare 650 g of strong white flour.
- You need 325 ml of warm water at 36 degrees.
- It’s 50 ml of warm milk.
- It’s 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 7 g of Instant dried yeast.
If you would rather make individual pizza pies, portion the dough into as many round balls as you want pies. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine your wet ingredients together in a jug and dissolve your yeast into the mixture..
- Add to the flour and combine..
- Fold out onto a floured surface and knead for around 5 minutes to achieve and smooth elastic dough..
- Place in a bowl and cover with a damp cloth to allow to double in size..
- Once doubled in size. Divide into 6 individual doughs and rest..
- These are now ready to be rolled out or frozen for a later date..
This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success.