Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, onion, rice, chicken broth and water to Instant Pot. Put lid on Instant pot and close valve. Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth.
We made this Instant Pot ground beef and rice the other night and boy was it good! The next week we made it with ground sausage and once again this pressure cooker recipe was a hit. Heat the instant pot to "more" on the saute mode. You can have Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice
- You need 1 pound of ground beef (2 pounds).
- It’s 1/2 of onion diced (1).
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (2).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth (3 1/2).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (2).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3).
Tips for Making Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice: Be sure to use long grain rice and once the dish is cooked, let it sit for a few minutes before dishing it up to let the rice fluff. Instead of using ground beef, you could use ground turkey, chicken, or even sausage. Instant Pot Cheesy Hamburger Rice Casserole is a delicious, simple hamburger rice casserole. The kids and adults love this pressure cooker cheesy hamburger rice casserole.
Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice step by step
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease.
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double.
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid.
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve.
Instant Pot Cheesy Hamburger Rice Casserole Steps for making this ground beef and rice casserole Saute olive oil, meat, and diced onion until hamburger is no longer pink. Turn off and whisk together in a separate bowl your condensed soup, broth, milk and spices. Pour that into your pot and stir. Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice is an easy dinner recipe perfect for weeknights. This Instant Pot rice dish is loaded with ground beef, corn, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.