Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza. We continue to carry out this tradition today. We are well known in the Chicago area for our traditional thin crust pizza. This Italian feast with an abundant Antipasto platter, crisp, thin-base pizza and raspberry stuffed bombolini will have your guests begging for more.
The Kitchen is cooking up an Italian feast, and Jeff Mauro gets the meal going with his Italian Stuffed Artichokes. Sunny Anderson switches things up for her Easy Tomato and Basil Lasagna Roll-Ups. An Italian favourite, prosciutto refers to dry-cured ham, served uncooked and cut in thin slices. You can cook Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza
- It’s of Base.
- It’s 250 grams of Plain Flour.
- It’s 150 ml of Tepid Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- Prepare 10 grams of Yeast.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Large Shallots.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Basil.
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of Pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of Chargrilled Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 of Grated Mature Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
The finest and priciest prosciutto originates from the central and northern regions of Italy. Light, savoury and airy, the cured meat is usually served with pasta, or wrapped around slices of cheese or sweet melons. Goodfella's. delicious Italian American style pizza from the original frozen pizza people. Our signature Goodfella's stone baked pizza, baked on Italian stone, topped with a rich tomato sauce & mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, pork sausage meatballs & smokey ham pieces.
Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza step by step
- For the base, add the yeast to the water and stir until dissolved..
- Add salt to the flour and make a mound with a hole in the top. Pour the water into the middle, slowly, while adding flour from the edges into the pool, until all the water is gone..
- Leave for 15 minutes to rise, then knead the rest of the flour and dough together for at least 5 minutes..
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for 60 to 90 minutes. It will double in size..
- Knead the dough for another 2 minutes and split into 2 portions. Don't roll until you are ready to add the toppings. If you don't do this straight away, we got better bases by kneading the dough for the 2 minutes just before rolling..
- Fry shallots and garlic cloves in the oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste and continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add basil, Worcestershire Sauce and all purpose seasoning. Continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until it thickens up..
- Take off the heat and blend well. We then sieved the sauce to remove any pips, lumps etc. It may need reducing further until its the right consistency..
- Roll the dough to the desired size. We love a thin base so rolled it until it was about 3mm thick. And place on your baking tray. When it comes to cooking the pizza, we used a round pizza oven tray brushed with oil, but I'm sure a pizza stone would be better..
- Spread the sauce leaving about 1cm from the edge. Spread your toppings liberally. Sometimes less really is more! Finish off with the mature cheese and mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. Don't be tempted to over do it with the cheese, we got better results without totally covering with cheese..
- Bake at 200°F Celsius standard oven or 180°F Celsius fan oven for 10-12 minutes..
Product details Ingredient Declaration Nutritional Information When thinking of Italian food, many people conjure up images of boiling pasta, rich tomato sauce, and lots of cheese. While these are not incorrect, the heart of Italian food is based on the grill. Great cuts of meat, poultry, sausage, and pizza are all classic grilled Italian dishes. To create the pizza crust, I combined uncooked sweet Italian sausage, cream cheese, almond and coconut flours, as well as shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, and eggs. With this website, you can browse our menu, view our current specials, and even order online.