Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger. Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger I've seen burgers served in doughnuts before and wanted to create something with a fall twist! In a large bowl, gently mix together turkey, carrot, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Any patty can be substituted for a turkey burger or a veggie burger, and anti-bread advocates can remove the bun from the plate entirely or replace it with salad greens.
We brought out its flavors and made it the best dang turkey burger there is. Turkey burgers tend to be drier so we added an egg to ours to help it hold together and give it added moisture. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. You can cook Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger
- Prepare 4 of turkey burgers (I used Perdue).
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 1 of seasoned salt, parsley and poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of a few tbsp of chicken or turkey broth.
- It’s 4 of slices cheddar jack cheese ( or other mild cheese).
- You need 4 of pumpkin doughnuts(grabbed mine at dunkin).
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce for garnish.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce.
The Great Pumpkin is an unseen character in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. According to Linus van Pelt, the Great Pumpkin is a supernatural figure who rises from the pumpkin patch on Halloween evening, and flies around bringing toys to sincere and believing children. Linus continues to have faith in the Great Pumpkin, despite his friends' mockery and disbelief. Stir in the pumpkin, tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder and salt.
Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger step by step
- Slice the doughnuts to make "buns". Season burgers on both sides with seasoned salt, poultry seasoning and parsley Spray a pan and add turkey burgers. Combine mayo and cranberry….set aside..
- Cook thoroughly and top with cheese. At this point I added a few tbsp broth to keep burgers moist. Turkey burgers are a little on the dry side because they're low in fat..
- Assemble burgers with the romaine and cranberry mayo. Enjoy!!.
Meanwhile, cut American cheese slices with a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter. Cut mozzarella cheese into shapes (triangles, half-circles, etc.) to make pumpkin faces. Turkey Burgers and Slaw with Sweet Potato Chips Chili paste, soy sauce, and ginger bring some serious spice to these turkey patties. Get the recipe for Turkey Burgers and Slaw with Sweet Potato Chips. These are the juiciest burgers I have ever served my family.