Juicy Steakhouse Burgers. I made the Steakhouse Burgers exactly as written except I used ground turkey since I didn't have any ground beef in the freezer. The panade is a wonderful, wonderful cooking tip! My husband noticed how juicy the burger was immediately.
They say if you've had juicy steak burgers you'll never go back to a regular burger. The ridiculously juicy steak and burger combo will likely make your mouth water just by looking at it. These burgers are tender, juicy and full of flavor — just like the ones served at your favorite steakhouse. You can have Juicy Steakhouse Burgers using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy Steakhouse Burgers
- Prepare 2 slice of white sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of low fat milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- You need 3 of scallions, finely sliced.
If you prefer a burger that's a bit healthier, try this one. The secret to making them juicy and flavorful is. She worked in a fine dining steakhouse for six years and revealed the secret of making great steakhouse burgers at home. The secret isn't tossing an egg into the meat mixture…it's a panade (and mixture of bread and milk and seasonings) that keeps meat tender and juicy even when cooked to medium-well.
Juicy Steakhouse Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste..
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup and mix well..
- Add the ground beef, ground pork, and scallions and break the meat up with your hands..
- Gently mix everything together until combined. Do not overmix..
- Take enough meat to fit in your palm, roll into a ball and form into a round patty with flat edges..
- Add a dimple to the middle to prevent the patties from ballooning up whilst cooking..
- Coat grill grates with a decent coat of canola or vegetable oil..
- Grill the burgers over high heat for 2 minutes..
- Rotate burgers 90° and cook another 2 minutes..
- Flip burgers and cook for 2 minutes..
- Rotate 90° and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add desired toppings and serve hot..
Sounded like it was worth a try. Get Steakhouse Burger Recipe from Food Network. The Specials are created from the finest fresh seafood with deliveries six days a week, local products available year round and the highest quality Colorado beef, lamb, pork and elk. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. How To Make Juicy Burgers On The Grill.