Keto Chaffle Pizza. Ingredients Needed For Keto Pizza Chaffle. To make your keto chaffle pizza crust, all you will need is an egg, some mozzarella cheese, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and some salt. Keto Chaffle Pizza The basic keto chaffle recipe can be used to create so many different types of chaffles.
The main players are egg and cheese in a keto chaffle recipe. To make it a pizza chaffle, I added several more ingredients to make it taste more like a pizza than a cheese waffle such as cream cheese, mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar shredded cheese, and Italian and garlic seasoning. Preheat the Dash waffle maker.; In a small bowl, whip the egg and seasonings together. You can have Keto Chaffle Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chaffle Pizza
- It’s of large egg.
- Prepare of finely shredded mozerella cheese.
- It’s of Sliced pepperoni.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of marjoram.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of almond flour (optional).
- You need of Ragu Simply No Sugar Added Roasted Garlic Pasta sauce.
This Mini Keto Pizza Recipe is perfect for nights when the rest of the family is having pizza and you want to too. Made with a tasty pizza chaffle (cheese waffle) crust, topped with sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, it is the perfect low carb pizza! Put half the chaffle batter into the waffle iron and cook. The time depends on your individual waffle maker, so watch it carefully.
Keto Chaffle Pizza instructions
- Mix 1 large egg with 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese and 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional)..
- Pour egg/cheese chaffle batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. 4-6 min..
- Place chaffle on aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Top the chaffle with sauce, spices, cheese, and pepperoni spread evenly..
- Bake at 400 deg farenheit for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted.
Remove the chaffle and top it with a bit of Keto Pizza Sauce, mozzarella, and all your favorite pizza toppings. Spread each chaffle with tomato sauce and top with pepperoni slices and mozzarella. These chaffles are best eaten straight away but can be frozen and reheated.. With this recipe, you enjoy the traditional flavors of a classic pizza without the carbs! Instead of an almond flour or fathead dough pizza crust, this recipe uses a chaffle to form the base of our pizza.