Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza. Ingredients of Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza You need of For the Beetroot Base. Beetroot is a below ground veggie rich in numerous benefits but are beetroots keto diet friendly? My best friend and I have decided to cut down on the number of carbs we eat and we thought the best diet option is the keto diet.
The Cowboy (Keto Friendly) Pizza features traditional red sauce, topped with whole-milk mozzarella cheese, premium pepperoni, Italian sausage, sliced mushrooms, black olives, cheddar, and a herb & cheese blend without the crust. Add young beet greens to omelets, frittatas, pizza and pasta or use them in any dish in place of spinach. Bake seasoned beet greens with olive oil to make healthy chips. You can cook Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza
- It’s of For the Beetroot Base.
- Prepare of large beetroot,scrubbed.
- Prepare of ground flax seed.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of virgin olive oil.
- It’s of For the toppings:.
- It’s of large zucchini slices.
- It’s of medium eggplant.
- You need of mushroom.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of feta cheese(i used cheddar cheese).
- You need of salt and pepper.
Add beets and greens to smoothies to increase nutrients and natural sweetness. Pizza Hut has two different types of wings: Bone-In and Bone-Out. The Bone-Out wing is more like fried chicken, with lots of breading. Yes, the crust is gluten free BUT the keto pizza is prepared in the same area as our regular crust pizzas.
Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza step by step
- For the bases,preheat the oven to 200C,400F in ovenproof dish roast the beetroot until tender.about 60 minutes. (I usually try to avoid to using aluminum foil,unfortunately i did used the wrap this time/next time i will peel and steam them.).
- After they are done and cool enough to handle dice and puree with the flaxseed,sesame seeds,baking powder,salt and egg and olive oil in a food processor..
- Line two baking trays with grease proof paper,Spoon four of the beetroot mound mixture onto trays,well space apart. smooth out into thick rounds with the back of a table spoon.Bake for 30 minutes and turned them over cook 10 more minutes.Remove from the oven..
- For the topping:slice eggplants into discs,salt them and wait about 30 minutes,with a paper towel wipe them out. slice zucchinis, mushrooms, preheat the grill to high,toss veggies,with olive oil,garlic powder,black pepper,and salt to taste,spread out on a grilling tray 8 minutes or so..
- Remove from the grill and arrange on top of the beetroot bases.top with cheese.if you want slice some parsley sprinkle on them..
Perhaps the easiest way to stay on Keto at Pizza Hut is to just order the same pizza you normally would, and then just eat the toppings and sauce. Obviously the total net carb, fat, and protein count for this method would vary greatly from pizza to pizza, and also requires some caution, because some toppings are much more keto-friendly than others. Margarita: You can't go wrong with a simple margarita pizza. Top your crust with low carb (sugar-free) pizza sauce (aka marinara/spaghetti sauce) and shredded mozzarella cheese. Add fresh basil or spinach if you'd like to go the extra step.