Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza .. Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza. 🙂 ladybird. The only poultry I know of that u can eat (& alotta ppl prefer) rare! The legs & thighs are too greasy for me, but hubby liked ít.
Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza. plain flour ., dried yeast ., sugar ., salt ., olive oil ., warm water ., tomato puree or sauce of your choice ., cooked marinated duck breast . . Place pizza directly on preheated oven rack. After taking pizza out of the oven, allow to cool for a few minutes so that the cheese has time to set. You can have Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza . using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza .
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour ..
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried yeast ..
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar ..
- It’s 1 pinch of salt ..
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil ..
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water ..
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree or sauce of your choice ..
- You need 1 of cooked marinated duck breast ..
- Prepare 2 of rashes of bacon ..
- You need 100 grams of diced feta cheese ..
- It’s 1/2 dozen of cherry tomatoes ..
- It’s 1 of red onion ..
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby spinach (small bunch).
- Prepare 1 of few oregano leaves ..
- It’s 1/2 small of green capsicum (bell pepper) ..
- Prepare 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese ..
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes ..
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper) ..
- It’s 1 of cracked black pepper ..
After a couple of minutes, cover the pizza with a few handfuls of arugula. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Top evenly with Lamb Steaks with Herbes de Provence and Grilled Sweet Onions. Sprinkle with feta and mozzarella cheeses.
Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza . step by step
- PIZZA DOUGH : Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir the yeast , sugar and salt into the flour then make a well in the center of the flour mix and pour the oil and water into the well and mix all well to form a soft dough ..
- turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until the dough springs back when pressed with a finger tip . now place dough into a finger well oiled bowl , cover and allow to stand in a warm place for 30-40's minutes or until dough has doubled in size , then knead risen dough well again and then divide the kneaded dough into 2 separate dough portions ..
- TOMATO and CAPSICUM SAUCE : cut capsicum into quarters and deseed and remove white bits , but tomatoes into quarters , lightly oil an baking tray or frying pan , place the prepared capsicums and tomatoes into the prepared baking tray and place in hot oven at 200°C for at least half hour until cooked and very tender , remove from heat and remove skins and discard them then place flesh into a blender and blend till pureed and smooth , scoop into a squeeze sauce bottle and set aside till needed ..
- lightly oil a pizza tray or two of your choice , i used rectangular ones , set aside , now roll out both dough balls , separately , to fit your oiled pizza tray(s) , then place prepared pizza dough base onto prepare pizza tray and press down to fit comfortable ..
- thinly spread tomato puree or sauce of your choice over prepared pizza dough bases then scatter the cherry tomatoes cut in half , feta diced , finely chopped oregano leaves , half a green capsicum and a piece of the red capsicum and deseeded and white bits removed sliced very thinly , the bacon cut into medium pieces , break up into chunks or dice the cooked seasoned roast duck breast , baby spinach leaves larger ones torn in half , the peeled and sliced the red onion and cut larger slices into quarters , season well with cracked black pepper , then scatter grated mozzarella cheese over top of all ..
- lightly squeeze a drizzle of the prepared tomato capsicum sauce over top of prepared pizza in a horizontal line form or a lattice form to decorate . now place prepared pizza into preheated oven for 20 minutes or until pizza base is cooked through and golden . slice and serve hot , enjoy . 🙂 ..
Remove pizza from oven; sprinkle with pepperoncini peppers. Drizzle crust with olive oil and sprinkle on garlic powder. Using a rubber spatula, spread a thin layer of mascarpone on the crust. All pizzas begin with mozzarella and red sauce. Topping: Greek Feta And Olive Spread Feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives come together as one in this full-flavored Greek dip.