Left over taco pizza. It's of Leftover beef taco meat. Leftover Taco pizza step by step. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients.
I love to cook creative dishes but just like anyone else I have to make time for taco Tuesday. There are plenty of ways to reuse your taco meat but here's a cheap, easy and delicious way to change it up. Feel free to use whatever cheese pizza you want. You can cook Left over taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Left over taco pizza
- You need 1 packages of Left over taco meat.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- You need 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of semolina pizza dough (or whatever crust you like).
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/2 medium of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 medium of onion chopped.
Use crushed tortilla chips and leftover taco meat for this simple Tortilla Chip Mexican Pizza. Serve with fresh salsa and a dollop of sour cream for a quick family meal. Tortilla Chip Mexican Pizza Recipe Our family had so much taco meat leftover from our Cinco de Mayo gathering on Sunday. Today, we will give you a few ideas for how to use up leftover taco meat, whether it's made with ground beef, turkey, chicken or pork.
Left over taco pizza instructions
- OK stretch your dough..
- Now use the sour cream and guacamole as you sauce. Remember a little goes along way..
- You got the idea, take that left over taco meat, onion, green pepper, tomato and spread it on that sauce..
- Next add the cheese, don't be scared pile it on up..
- Fire up the grill and get it hot. 500 or more.
- Add that pie and watch it, it should only take a couple minutes..
- OK if you don't have guts to grill you pie, turn on the oven 450 and bake until you achieve that golden crust..
We've got gameday favorites, comforting family dinners and healthy lunches. Give your leftover taco meat a comforting blanket of creamy mashed potatoes! To make shepherd's pie, season your taco meat with Worcestershire sauce, and add corn, carrots, and peas. Spread on a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes, and bake until the potatoes turn brown. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.