Loaded Fries. The Best Food Always Starts With The Best Ingredients. Try The Tasty Ore-Ida® Fries Today! Loaded Sweet Potato Fries with Shiitake "Bacon" and Garlic Tahini Jodi Moreno / Via whatscookinggoodlooking.com These sweet potato fries will listen to anything you have to say.
Loaded Greek Sweet Potato Fries: You might be surprised that these fries loaded up with spiced lamb meat, tzatziki sauce, fresh tomatoes, feta and pickled onions are actually healthy. The key is a base of nutrient-dense sweet potato sticks that are baked, not fried. (via Our Four Forks) Since you guys loved my homemade Chili Cheese Fries, I thought you might also fall in love with this loaded nacho fries recipe! The great thing is that you can assemble the loaded fries as per your liking. You can have Loaded Fries using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Fries
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 of tab spoon chat masala.
- It’s 1 of tab spoon garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 of paprika powder.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boiled and shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 of tab spoon red chilli.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 of tab garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of tab spoon oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled Marconi.
- Prepare of White sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tab spoon butter.
- You need 2 of tab spoon flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 2-3 slices of burger cheese.
- You need 1/4 of teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of tab spoon chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 of tab spoon paprika powder.
You can add guacamole, vegan sour cream, make them spicy with hot sauce, Sriracha, red pepper flakes, or jalapeños. Get your snack on with this recipe for Loaded Cheese Fries. Made with ORE-IDA Extra Crispy GOLDEN CRINKLES, bacon, sour cream and more, our loaded cheese fries make the perfect cheesy appetizer to share. Loaded nacho fries – tons of cheesy nacho flavor with crispy baked french fries are the ultimate game day appetizer!
Loaded Fries instructions
- For white sauce. Melt butter add flour and cook for 2 mins on low flame, add milk in it. When get hot add cheddar cheese and all spices. In last add burger cheese. Cook it becomes thick..
- For chicken add all ingredients and mix well..
- For fries. Peel and cut potatoes. Mix add spices in flour. Dip fries in cold water, then coat flour with spices on them. Now deep fry..
- Now set chicken in round, fries on it's outer layer. Put white sauce in the well..
There are times that you just need a warm, filling, comforting dish – fast. This Loaded Nacho Fries recipe is the perfect tailgate appetizer – great for crowds, or just a dinner when you're looking to get something the whole. What Goes on Loaded Cheese Fries? When the fries are done, top with cheese and pop them back in the oven until the cheese is melted. Last, add the bacon bits, scallions, and a drizzle of ranch salad dressing.