Low carb Keto skillet pizza. This keto pizza is wonderfully crispy and so very tasty! It's the easiest low carb pizza recipe I have in my repertoire, and I love that it's ready so fast. If you like crispy thin-crust pizza, I think you are going to love this recipe.
In a few short minutes, you can have a tasty keto skillet personal pizza. Grab your skillet, fire up the stovetop and get ready to chow down! In a few short minutes, you can have a tasty keto skillet personal pizza.. You can cook Low carb Keto skillet pizza using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb Keto skillet pizza
- It’s 1 cup of mozerella cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Franciso Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- You need of Pizza topping of your choice, pepperoni,mushroom, tomato, ect.
- You need of Optional: Nonstick cooking spray.
Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Skillet, your new favorite easy Keto dinner recipe, featuring leftover chicken! Try our keto and low-carb meal plans for free! All content and photos belong to Keto is Life and are protected. Reproducing or replicating content is strictly prohibited.
Low carb Keto skillet pizza instructions
- Place a nonstick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- (Optional) This will alsp work with a griddle, and you may also use any skillet and spray coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan to create a nonstick surface..
- Quickly and carefully spread the cheese evenly across the bottom of the skillet..
- Also quickly begin to spoon the pizza sauce and spread it across the top of the cheese.
- Add the additional toppings.
- Be very careful to supervise this pizza while cooking to avoid scroching..
- With a watch the edges of the pizza it should become brown and have a crispy texture..
- Allow it too cook another 3 mins..
- Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Wait one minute then remove the pizza from the skillet..
- Slice and serve warm..
We have you covered from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to dessert. You will love these one-pan dinners! You will be inspired to get out your cast iron skillet and plan your weekly menu. Make low carb pizza in a skillet! This easy pizza recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.