Mac N Cheese Pizza. Let the cheese cubes melt, stirring often, to make a smooth cheese sauce. Stir cooked macaroni into remaining cheese sauce in the saucepan and spoon the macaroni and cheese onto the crust in an even layer. Sprinkle top of pizza with mozzarella cheese.
Stretch and roll pizza dough into a large. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Stir in contents of cheese packets and sour cream. You can cook Mac N Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mac N Cheese Pizza
- You need 1 box of Kraft Mac n cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce small can.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Mild or med cheddar.
- It’s 1 cup of Favorite toppings like pepperoni mushrooms olives. Pick what you like on your favorite pizza.
- You need 1 of Egg.
In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and pizza sauce; drop by spoonfuls over macaroni. Top with peppers, cheese and pepperoni. Can pizza macaroni and cheese be frozen? Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; stir in eggs.
Mac N Cheese Pizza step by step
- Cook pack of Mac n cheese as directed. In seperate bowl whisk 1 egg. In another seperate bowl mix together tomato sauce, Italian season, garlic salt and pepper to taste. Once Mac and cheese is done cooking add the one egg till complete mixed. Place in clear baking tray and bake at 350-400 for 5-10 or untill your favorite consistency. I like mine a little crunchy. Take out of oven and place tomato mixture and place on top of Mac n cheese. Add desired amount of cheddar cheese and desired amount of favorite toppings. Bake additional 10 min or untill desired consistency. Let cool and serve! A major hit with the kids!.
Sprinkle with basil and crushed red pepper, if desired. Get Macaroni and Cheese Pizza delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Order online, and get Macaroni and Cheese Pizza delivered, fast. This was a surprisingly good yet easy macaroni and cheese pizza:) My commissary in Germany doesn't sell cavatappi pasta so I had to use plain elbow noodles. I used a cup of noodles cooked them to just al dente and once I added the cheese sauce and butter liberally added salt and pepper:) I also used quite a bit more than a half cup of shredded.