Mexican pizza. Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine! They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
A tasty and easy Mexican-style pizza with a flour tortilla crust I whipped up because I had the stuff to make it!! Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. But what's not crazy is the sweet serenity from the Mexican and Italian cultures that is the Mexican Pizza. You can cook Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- It’s of Taco meat.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of tostadas.
- Prepare of Red Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- Prepare of sour cream (optional).
- It’s of Any other toppings you want.
Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Mexican Pizza is a copycat of the Taco Bell classic. Fried tortillas, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, enchilada sauce, and gooey, melted cheese! When my husband and I were stationed in England years ago, I often craved my favorite foods from the States.
Mexican pizza step by step
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
If I couldn't get them in England, I would try to recreate. Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Our Mexican Street Corn Pizza makes a fun and unexpected dinner, especially when you've got kids around the table. Elote, also known as Mexican street corn, is grilled corn on the cob slathered with an irresistibly salty-tangy mix of mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, lime juice, and chile powder. Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's.