Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. Great recipe for Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. After one epic late night taco making binge here in the O'Brien Shire – we had tons of fresh leftover veggies and meats that needed to be used this morning. With that, I decided upon this delectably spicy & diverse recipe.
But, this method listed works just as well. After all, how many of us have dried meat hanging around our houses? Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Mushroom Asian Noodles. You can cook Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce
- It’s of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- You need 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- It’s of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- You need of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- It’s 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- It’s 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
Well, it's Asian Noodle week here in the O'Brien Shire. It's also Friday so that means my fiesty culinary students can create anything their little hearts care to. Hence the Options Section submitted from other students. My culinary specialties as an easy going Chef include Asian, Mexican, Cajun, BBQing, Grilling, Irish Pub food, Low Country foods, anything seafood related, extra spicy foods, fresh meat, extra fresh vegetables, US comfort, kid friendly and super fast, quick and easy foods..
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce instructions
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. by MMOBRIEN; Related keywords. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Prime Rib. That's definitely a generous serving amount of meat! Mikes Pizza, Restaurants business in Rockland.. Chili or Mexican beef topped w/ melted cheese, jalapenõs, lettuce, tomatoes & black olives Meat.