My home made pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Start with my homemade pizza dough recipe. You can also use store-bought pizza dough to save time.
How to make homemade pizza dough, how to make pizza from scratch, pizza homemade no cap! lol Subscribe to Vlog channel (Jae and Bae): https://www.youtube.com. Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. You can have My home made pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My home made pizza
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Lukewarm water 1 3/4 cup or 300 ml.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of For topping:.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Onions,capsicum (yellow,green),tomatoes, mushrooms.
- It’s of Chicken (small pieces).
- You need of Chicken sausages.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Chillie flakes.
- It’s of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Flour a work surface and using a rolling pin, roll the dough until it is roughly the size of the pizza tray you are using. Place the rolled out dough onto the tray and using your fingers, work the dough until it fills the tray.
My home made pizza instructions
- First,combine the flour,sugar and salt in the bowl.Mix it well.Next.add 2 tsp of yeast to lukewarm water and mix it well.Then,add 2 tbsp of Olive oil and yeast to flour mixture and mix it.Now remove the dough from the bowl and knead for about 20 minutes on a floured surface.Then,place it in a oiled bowl and covered with a clean towel.Let the dough rise for about 40 minutes in warm area..
- Seasoned chicken with salt and pepper and grilled it.add oil into a pan and add sausages,salt,chillie flakes,tomatoe sauce and stir it..
- After 40 minutes get the dough and divide the dough into 4 pieces(balls).Next,flatten each ball of dough one at a time on a lightly floured surface.if you want you can create the rim..
- Preheat oven to 200°C for at least 30 minutes.Now get your pizza dough and brush the top lightly with olive oil.Spread the tomato sauce over the top of the dough and add chicken,sausages and vegetables and sprinkled with cheese.Bake pizza one at a time until the crust is brown and the cheese is golden.Enjoy!!!!.
Brush the surface of the dough with olive oil and then add enough sauce mix to cover the base spreading evenly. I doubled the cheese only because that's the way I like pizza. I used bacon instead of pancetta." – njmom. Touchdown Pizza "If I could incorporate Buffalo chicken into every. We have oodles of homemade pizza sauce recipes.