Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili. Everyone has Their Own Chili Style! I LOVE Chili Cook Offs and Contests! I have even Won a Chili Contest at a Haunted House with Mine and I will eat it for DAYS!
It is requested for all family get-togethers. A great dish for a chilly day. I LOVE Chili Cook Offs and Contests! You can have Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili
- It’s 1 lb of ground Hamburger.
- It’s 1 lb of ground Bison.
- It’s 2 of medium-large Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 4 cans of Dark Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 4 cans of Light Kidney Beans.
- It’s 2-3 cans of whole cut Green Beans.
- You need 4 cans of diced tomatoes & jalapenos.
- You need 2 cans of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cans of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large can tomato paste.
- You need 1 of small can tomato paste.
- You need 1 packet of chili seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of small red chili pepper.
I have even Won a Chili Contest at a Haunted House with Mine and I will eat it for DAYS! I can see why it's award winning! I love beans in my chili! Spilling the beans… I'm a sucker for puns!
Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili step by step
- Add all canned items to slow cooker/crockpot..
- Brown Hamburger and Bison one after the other or in separate pans. Drain and Add to Mixture..
- Cut Peppers and Onions and mix into everything else. Optional: Cut Chili Pepper and Add also..
- Add Brown Sugar and Chili Spice and Mix everything thoroughly. Slow cook on low for a day or two for added flavor and softer textures. You can also add more or less brown sugar and/or spice to taste..
- Top with Green Onion, Chives, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream (our family favorite😉), or Anything You Choose!.
- Made too Much? Freeze for later!.
But in all seriousness this recipe is amazing. This is an unusual no-bean chili made with ground beef, cinnamon, cloves and unsweetened chocolate in a beef and tomato base.. Rich and hearty, this chunky pork stew gets its sizzle from chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, and simmers on the stovetop for two hours to intensify its flavor. By Ron Shepherd; Drunk Deer Chili. A hearty bowl of chili always reminds me of my mom's cooking.