Nessa's Windy City Sliders. Great recipe for Nessa's Windy City Sliders. These Slider have quickly become my "go-to" recipe for a crowd. They are so much easier to deal with than regular burgers.
Ask Pappanduros what a Chicago slider is and he'll be the first to tell you: It doesn't exist. One of the restaurant's original signs, "Home of the Windy City Slider," still hangs outside the. Business Owner Welcome to the Chicago Hamburger Company, Inc., Home of the Original Windy City Slider®. You can cook Nessa's Windy City Sliders using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Windy City Sliders
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Ground beef, 80/20 Chuck.
- Prepare of Season Salt.
- It’s of Garlic Pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Lipton Onion Soup, 2 packages inside.
- It’s 8 oz of Block Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs, Panko.
- You need 6 of King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, 12 rolls in a pack.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil, cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 lb of Deli American cheese, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of Hamburger Pickles, jar slices.
PHOENIX — As soon as you step in the door at Chicago Hamburger Company, you're transported to the Windy City. "My number one seller is the Windy City sliders. Little burgers about ye big, about ye. Like all turtles, Berta is a reptile and relies on external heat sources for warmth. Windy City Sliders All Sliders are grilled on onions and come with Dusseldorf mustard, ketchup, and pickles.
Nessa's Windy City Sliders step by step
- Sauté chopped onions with vegetable oil until translucent season with Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper | Add minced Garlic cook for 2-3mins | Let them completely cool.
- Place the Ground Beef in a large mixing bowl | Sprinkle liberally with Seasoned salt, Garlic Pepper | Add Onions/Garlic both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Bread Crumbs, Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese and Mayonnaise | Using your hands, gently mix everything really well.
- Using Mini Ice Cream scooper to evenly size your Ground beef mixture into 68 Mini Slider Patties.
- Make sure that you put a thumbprint indention in the center of each one. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your indoor griddle to 300° or outdoor grill to high (These patties can also be baked on cookie sheets in preheated oven at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes) Spray Griddle with Vegetable Oil | When griddle is hot, smash slider patties on the grill, using a spatula | 2 minutes each side.
- Split your your Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half, cut side down, on the Griddle | Toast for a few seconds.
- Top each slider with 1/2 slice of America deli cheese & 2 Hamburger pickles then the bun lid | Condiments of your choice.
- Serve immediately | Feed a Crowd of 17-20 hungry people | Put leftovers in the Freezer for another day!.
- Bon Appétit :).
Welcome to the Casper Windy City Striders! We are a RRCA certified run club serving the city of Casper, WY. We welcome runners of all skill levels and ages. Each year we host several races and assist other organizations in hosting. To search for upcoming races click here to view our events calendar.