No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe. Stir together the water, oil, sugar and salt in a liquid measuring cup until the sugar dissolves. Whisk the flour and yeast in a large bowl, make a well in the center, and add the liquid mixture. Great recipe for No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe.
So here is a no fuss and no knead healthy whole wheat pizza dough recipe for busy. This fuss-free crust is made with white whole wheat, which has all the same healthy nutrients as whole wheat, except it's milder and lighter in color & texture! This whole wheat pizza dough crust is a healthier choice. You can have No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of luke-warm water.
- You need of herbs like oregano if preferred.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Then add healthier toppings that just go great with the crust. Use this dough recipe to add to any pizza topping recipe you want. I have included some of my recipe links below. You will need for this recipe.
No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe step by step
- Take 1 cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add the yeast and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Next, take flour and add olive oil, oregano, salt and baking powder and mix it well..
- Now,slowly add your yeast water and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Sprinkle some more flour if needed..
- This dough can be made ahead of time also. So keep it aside for 2 hours if making it the same day or keep it to proof overnight if making it in advance. You can also store extra dough wrapped in cling film in freezer for days when you are just craving some pizza. And, you are all done!.
How to Make Whole Wheat Pizza Dough with No Yeast. I prefer whole wheat flour to all-purpose for a few reasons, although I just use what I have on hand. Because the dough has Greek yogurt in it, it's got. Calories listed are for this crust only and do not include toppings. Olive oil is one of the "good fats" and is very nutritious.