Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties. Great recipe for Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties. It's said that it's hard to know when hamburgers are cooked through, so I cooked these thin and spread out so it's easy to tell. Add the onions once they have cooled down.
When cooking, don't poke a hole or cut the patties. The juices will seep out of the patties. Tips for the Best Burger Patties: Prepare buns and toppings first and cook burger patties last. You can cook Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties
- You need 300 grams of Minced pork and beef 50/50 blend.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 100 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of each Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup.
- It’s 1 of pat Butter.
This ground chicken burger patty recipe is one of our family favorite for lunch or dinner rotation. It is delicious made into ground chicken burgers, and also served as is with any sauce (Sriracha mayo / Sriracha ketchup / Plain Ketchup / Fry sauce) for a healthy kid friendly meal. The secret in making a baked lean ground chicken patty moist and juicy is from the. It is hard to talk about grilling without including burger patties.
Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties step by step
- Mince the onion and fry in oil. Remove from heat and set aside until the heat dissipates..
- In a bowl, mix the panko, milk, egg, ground meat, onion (from Step 1), salt, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder..
- Mix until incorporated and sticky (at this point, it should be loose and with a whitish color)..
- Divide the mixture, punch out the air pockets, and form into a patty..
- Pour a thin layer of oil in an unheated pan and add the patty. It's quite soft, so fix the shape..
- From the center of the patty, spread out to a 2 cm thick oval shape. Avoid letting the patty crack. Turn the heat on to medium and cook..
- Gently shake the patty in the pan and once it's cooked on one side, slide onto a plate (it's still soft so be careful)..
- Remove the excess oil from the pan and slide the uncooked patty onto the pan. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Add a pat of butter, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauc,e and ketchup to the oil in the pan and heat..
- Pour the sauce on the patty and it's done..
Afternoons at the backyard would be incomplete without a batch of patties and sliders. For us that have busy lifestyles, it is very hard to find a way to make patties all the time. The best frozen hamburger patties can always save our burger-craving days. Ok, put your burgers on the grill. These moist and juicy Greek turkey burgers are a great choice if you are looking for a leaner, healthier option to a traditional burger.