Paneer Pizza Dosa. So as the dosa gets cooked and browned one side, it will get cooked on the top as well. Spread the paneer only after the dosa is cooked. I have folded the dosa, you can also roll it with generous paneer filling and cut into few pieces diagonally to serve it.
Home » Recipe Course » Appetizer & Snacks » Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases Hyderabad Street Dosa My uttapam paneer bhurji pizza is a fabulous recipe, for more reasons than one. You can have Paneer Pizza Dosa using 25 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Pizza Dosa
- You need of For The Dosa Batter :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of urad Dal (Skinless Split Black Gram).
- It’s 1/8 cup of Chana Dal (Split Bengal Gram).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Raw Rice Grains (Paccha Airi).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parboiled Rice Grains (Ukdaa Taandul).
- It’s 4-5 of Methi Danaa (Fenugreek Seeds).
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- It’s As needed of Butter.
- You need of For The Pizza Sauce :.
- You need 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves Crushed.
- Prepare 2 of small Onions Roughly Chopped.
- Prepare 8 of medium Tomatoes Roughly Chopped.
- You need 4 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- You need of For The Pizza Topping :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Onions.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Green Capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese).
- You need of as required Pizza seasoning /Mixed Herbs/Oregano.
- It’s as needed of Pizza Cheese.
One, this is a great party appetizer, two it is also a great brunch recipe and three it is just yummy. This Indo-Italian fusion food is a favourite at my house. And I make these beauties often. Not only is it delicious its is quick and easy to make too.
Paneer Pizza Dosa instructions
- To make the dosa batter, rinse the daals and rice separately atleast twice and soak them in sufficient water for about 8-10 hours. Add the fenugreek seeds to the soaked rice grains..
- Next, after the stipulated time, drain the soaked daals and rice and set aside..
- Grind the udid and chanaa daal first using water as required (1/2 cup approx), to get a smooth paste and transfer it to a container for fermenting..
- Next, grind the rice grains along with the fenugreek seeds to a smooth paste, using water as required (1 1/2 cup Approx)..
- Add it to the ground daal paste and add the salt as well. Mix well with your fingers and cover with a lid..
- Keep aside for fermenting for 8-10 hours or overnight..
- To prepare the pizza sauce, heat a pan and add the olive oil to it..
- When it heats up, add the crushed garlic and saute for half a minute..
- Add the chopped onions and saute till translucent..
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes and mix well..
- Saute till they turn mushy and soft. Crush a little with the back of the spoon..
- Add the red chilli powder, sugar and salt and mix well..
- Set aside to cool down. When the mixture cools down, grind it to a paste without using any water..
- For the dosas, first the prepared batter needs to be diluted a bit..
- Whisk the dosa batter and add water as required to it, to get a medium thick consistency (not too runny). Add a little salt at this stage and mix..
- To make the pizza dosa, heat a cast iron griddle and spread some oil over it..
- Reduce the flame and pour a heaped ladleful of the prepared batter at the centre and immediately spread it in circular motion, with the back of the same ladle to get a round dosa..
- Increase the flame to medium and after a minute, add about a teaspoon butter and spread it over the dosa..
- Reduce the heat and after about 2-3 minutes, spread about 2-3 tbs of the pizza sauce and a tablespoon of red chilli sauce over the dosa..
- Sprinkle the chopped vegetables and the pizza seasoning over the dosa..
- Next, sprinkle some of the grated paneer too..
- Grate the pizza cheese over the dosa and increase the flame to medium..
- When the cheese melts and the dosa is crisped, cut it into pizza slices and serve it with chutneys of choice!.
So, if you are looking try a new recipe and a. The Paneer Bhurji Dosa Recipe is also known as the Paneer Masala Dosa. It is a delicious and wonderful take on the traditional classic Masala dosa that blends together the softness of cottage cheese with the crunchiness of capsicum. The Paneer Masala/ Bhurji recipe is made with a subtle blend of spices like green chillies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and sambar powder giving. pizza dosa recipe vegetable pizza dosa with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique fusion recipe made with a traditional south indian dosa batter and pizza toppings. as matter of fact, it is very similar to our own uttapam recipe but with cheese and pizza dressings. it can be an ideal evening snack and can be done with left over dosa batter prepared for morning breakfast. tikka pizza recipe has become a common recipe in india and overseas. hence there are several flavours and variations to this fusion pizza recipe. with paneer tikka pizza you can find mushroom tikka pizza, chicken tikka pizza and even aloo tikka pizza recipe. basically the recipe follows the same procedure as any traditional pizza recipe but the toppings is different. the marinated paneer cubes.