Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger. People like to use pork rinds instead of breadcrumbs for a keto version of Longhorn's Parmesan Crusted Chicken and I hear nothing but good things!. Longhorn's Parmesan Crusted Steak Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger My granddaughter always takes the bread of any hamburger and doesn't want it. So I made this she loves it!
It has that same great crunchy crust and a lovely touch of salty cheese in the flavor. Cooked in the oven to a perfect medium-rare and crusted with parmesan & fresh herbs. Parmesan Herb Crusted Beef Cutlet is a Delicious Low Carb Recipe. You can have Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger
- It’s of crust.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need of patties.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground beef or any other ground meat.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Getting back into the swing of things after the holidays can be difficult. You need a handful of easy meals to get you started. In between taking down all the holiday decorations and catching up with work e-mails you somehow still need to get dinner on the table. Put all ingredients in blender and pulse blend till fully chopped and brilliant green in color.
Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger instructions
- Heat oil.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, marjoram, onion powder, garlic, and eggs. Make into a batter..
- Take the ground meat mix with garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Form into small patties..
- Coat the patties with the batter and shaloow fry the patties. Fry till brown try not to burn. If patties fill spongy in the center after frying put into a microwave 2 minutes so center is done..
- When done add to a plate with paper towels..
- Make the sauce optional mix tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, hot mustard, and honey together and heat till it boils.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Take chop out of the pan and coat lamb chops equally with Dijon mustard. Flip pork chops in breadcrumbs until evenly covered with herb crust. The following recipe and photography is courtesy of Bread Over Heels, a food scientist and blogger. For more of her recipes and baking tips, visit her website or her Instagram @breadoverheels. This is a savory twist on French toast that's made with multigrain bread, soaked in a parmesan-herb custard, griddled to crispy perfection and served with a marinara sauce for dipping.