Parmesean Garlic Sliders. Mix the melted butter in a small bowl with the garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. Brush the tops of the rolls with the butter mixture. Slice into individual sliders, then serve.
Whisk in beef stock slowly and add the dried herbs and cook for another few minutes, stirring constantly. Place on the top of the slider buns. Melt butter in the microwave or using a small saucepan. You can have Parmesean Garlic Sliders using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesean Garlic Sliders
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesean Garlic Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Box Flat Bread mix.
Stir in parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Finally, top the whole dish off with a mixture of butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. Use a spoon or brush to coat the top dinner rolls with the butter/garlic/Italian mixture. Pop the whole dish into the oven for a few minutes, plate, and enjoy!
Parmesean Garlic Sliders instructions
- Pre-heat oven to specified temperature for the Flatbread mix..
- Combine ingredients of Flatbread mix and allow to rise in a bowl..
- After dough has had time to rise, pull out small handfuls and flatten into small rings slightly large than the burger patties..
- Once bread is cicled up, go ahead and bake in oven for instructed time..
- In pan heat about 1/8 inch of oil medium-high heat..
- Break up ground beef into small patties.
- In bowl pour about 1 cup of Panko breab crumbs. In another bowl pour about 1 cup of Parmesean Garlic wing sauce. Add more to cups as needed..
- Roll beef patties in sauce, shake off excess, then lightly drop in panko to coat..
- When oil is heated slowly drop in the breaded patties. Cook for about 5 minutes then flip with tongs or spatula if you're good..
- After patties are done, pull from pan and rest on paper towel covered plate to drain slightly..
- When cooled enough, put a patty in between two of the flatbread. Dress as you would any other burger. Or place on top of one piece and treat like an open faced sandwhich. Lettuce, sliced tomato, little extra mozzarella cheese never hurts..
Chicken Parmesan Sliders with sweet dinner rolls toasted with garlic butter and topped with Parmesan cheese. Slices of pan fried chicken, marinara sauce and piles of mozzarella cheese top this picture perfect slider. It is a simple recipe that is absolutely heavenly and party ready! Shredded chicken parmesan and mozzarella cheese sliders recipe that is easy to make with King's Hawaiian rolls brushed with melted garlic butter. Chicken cooked in a crock pot and then shredded/pulled.