Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta salad is a super-quick and super-easy pasta salad that packs a lot of flavor. Pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian dressing.
This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad features tri colored rotini pasta with pepperoni, mozzarella, cheddar, and tomatoes in a Parmesan vinaigrette. This Italian pasta salad variation is the perfect summer side dish recipe! There's so Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. You can have Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- You need 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- Prepare 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare of Sliced black olives (optional).
- It’s of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
All your favorite pizza toppings in pasta salad form! I am so excited to share this delicious recipe with you. If you and your family love pepperoni pizza (like we do over here), then you are in for a real treat. This is a variation on one of my kids' favorites!
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green peppers, cheese, pepperoni, olives and onion. In a small bowl, combine the tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; shake well.