Philly Cheesesteak Burgers. Philly Cheese Steak Burgers are the perfect summer burger that will stand out from the crowd. An easy cheese steak topping you can make on the grill or on your stove top. Philly Cheese Steak Burgers are one of just a few burgers we make around here.
Top with three slices of cheese per burger. Next, gather all the ingredients for the burgers… ground sirloin, egg, almond meal (or breadcrumbs if you prefer), onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, Italian. Turn grill or stove onto medium-high. You can have Philly Cheesesteak Burgers using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Burgers
- It’s of for the veggies:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil of choice.
- It’s 1 large of onion, cut into half rings.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 can of sliced mushrooms (drained) (13oz. can).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of for the burgers:.
- It’s 2 lb of ground chuck or ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of jack daniels steak sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of other:.
- It’s 4 of kaiser hamburger rolls.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 small of handfulls shredded lettuce.
- It’s 4 slice of of a large tomato.
- It’s 4 small of handfulls shredded cheese of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Mix all seasonings and season patties equally. Put patties on grill or stove. Best Philly Cheesesteak Burgers are the perfect year round burger that will stand out from the crowd. All of the classic cheese steak flavors of green pepper, onion, and melted cheese are combined in this juicy quarter pound burger.
Philly Cheesesteak Burgers instructions
- For the burgers:.
- In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Mix well with hands..
- Make 4 equal half pound burgers. Form into patties. Place a small dimple in center. (This is to reduce shrinkage and help from plumping up to much in the middle).
- Cook burgerss how you like them done, skillet, grill, oven. Etc. Set aside and keep warm. ( cook veggies while these are cooking).
- For the veggies:.
- Combine all veggie ingredients in a large skillet. Saute until veggies are tender but not mushy. Place in a bowl and set aside. Keep warm..
- Toast buns if u wish, i do.. dab butter in skillet, place buns and cook until golden. Or use a grill..
- Place bottom of kaiser on a plate..
- Place burger on top..
- Spread mayo on top inside of bun..
- Top burger with sauted veggies..
- In a small saucepan.. add 1/4 tbl butter, melt it, add 1/4 of the shredded cheese, heat and stir until melted. Pour over burger..
- Add tomato and lettuce. (If desired).
- Top with top bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- NOTE: if u dont want half pound burgers, make 8 1/4 lb. Burgers. And you will just need a bit extra tomato, lettuce, cheese.. etc.. to cover each burger..
Get order you're best favorite food, most popular Philly cheese steaks in Spring TX. Find a location to start order. HOME TO THE BEST BURGERS, HOTDOGS & PHILLY CHEESE STEAK IN SYDNEY. WELCOME TO OUR BRANCHES PHILLY UP! Philly Up's cheese steak is a heavenly, cheesy, mouthwatering combination of steak, fried onions and peppers.