Pizza Bagels. Sprinkle each with cheese and desired topping. Spoon a thin layer of pizza sauce over each bagel half and sprinkle with pizza cheese. Cut the bagels in half and lay on a baking sheet.
Homemade pizza bagels are absolutely delicious. Pizza Bagels are exactly that — pizza on a bagel. You start with a plain bagel, add sauce, cheese, and of course, pizza toppings. You can cook Pizza Bagels using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Bagels
- You need 4 of bagels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of toppings (pepperoni, sausage crumbles, shredded chicken, mushrooms, green onions, green peppers or whatever toppings you prefer).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella and cheddar mixed.
Take a toasty bagel, one of the world's favorite carby items, and top it with another one of the world's most favorite carby items. You can also add other toppings, like sliced pepperoni or salami. To learn how to make delicious pizza bagel variations. A pizza bagel is a bagel with pizza toppings, with origins to the United States.
Pizza Bagels instructions
- Preheat the broiler to high setting..
- Cut bagels in half and place them on a cookie sheet..
- Spread 1tbsp of pizza sauce on each bagel..
- Sprinkle cheese on each bagel..
- Next add toppings..
- Put in the broiler for 5 min or until cheese is melted. Enjoy.
Grab some bagels, however many you plan to make. Remember, they'll be used in halves. I like these plain ones because I'm boring. Cook the pizza bagels until the cheese gets all bubbly and brown in some spots, or, until the pepperoni gets crispy. As the small child in the Ellios Pizza commercial used to say, "When the cheese goes blub blub blub, it's done." Take it out and enjoy the perfect snack!