Pizza Dough. Check Out Recipes Pizza Dough On eBay. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Want to make your own pizza dough? You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 500 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 300 ml of luke warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of oil.
Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Pizza Dough step by step
- In a large bowl, sift flour and add salt..
- In a container, combine yeast, sugar, water and let sit for 10 minutes covered. Then add it into the flour together with the oil and mix thoroughly until it form a firm dough..
- You may add additional flour as you knead to get to the right consistency for a pizza dough..
Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.