Pizza Eggs. Spray a medium skillet over medium heat with cooking spray, then spray the inside of a mason jar lid. Place mason jar lid in the center of skillet and crack an egg inside. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Pizza Eggs are flavored with pizza sauce, pepperoni slices, and three kinds of cheese. This is my new favorite low carb, Keto-friendly breakfast. I've been making this recipe at least one time a week. You can have Pizza Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Eggs
- Prepare 1 T of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 T of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 T of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 5 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 T of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s Pinch of Italian seasoning.
A combination of feta cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese add a ton of flavor to these Pizza Eggs. Break and scramble the eggs into a large bowl, beating well. Add the pizza bits, stirring to make sure all the pizza is covered. After sitting, stir again and scramble in a large frying pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
Pizza Eggs step by step
- Heat butter in small small skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, crack eggs into pan..
- Once whites just barely start to set and turn white, reduce heat to low, spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle feta over the top..
- Continue cooking until whites are almost completely set, add pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning on top..
- Continue cooking over low heat until whites are completely set, pepperoni is cooked and cheese is melted..
After eating a batch of pepperoni pizza egg rolls at our local County Fair, we were hooked! WOW, they were so cheesy, sauce and delicious. The deep fried egg rolls wrappers give a perfect crunch and these pizza rolls are absolutely addicting. We headed to the test kitchen to create a recipe to share with you all. Directions Whip together eggs and cottage cheese until blended.