Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes. Pizza Hasselback potatoes are delicious and fun. Add your favourite pizza toppings if you'd like! Cut parallel lines down the length of the potatoes – you can use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide to stop you cutting all the way through if you need to.
Pizza Hasselback potatoes are delicious and fun. Add your favourite pizza toppings if you'd like! This cheesy pizza stuffed Hasselback potato recipe is going to win points with your family! You can have Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes
- Prepare 4 of medium waxy potatoes.
- Prepare 3 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Just stuff the accordion sliced potato with your favorite toppings and bake. Even your picky eaters will devour this easy dinner recipe. If you love potatoes as much as we do, check out these delicious gluten free side dish recipes! A potato is just perfect for camping, it's cheap, travels well, doesn't need a cooler and makes a hearty meal filled with plenty of nutrients to fuel your adventure.
Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 360°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Fill each slot with a slice of pepperoni, cut in half if needed. Top each potato with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until mozerella is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve..
Sliced potatoes, cheese and pizza toppings simmering in homey marinara sauce (topped with some salad greens and a blast of blue cheese. Hasselback potatoes have turned into a delicious phenomenon, and my taste buds are not complaining! These Hasselback Pizza Potatoes give a little pizza spin to the classic, and who doesn't like. There are so many different toppings, but this recipes takes both the baked potato and it's toppings to a new level! Remove the potatoes from the oven and spread the chive/butter mixture over the tops of the potatoes.