Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits. Yummy take baking dish big enough to fit the biscuits in. coat the dish with butter, and then coat it with breadcumbs. place the biscuits on the dish, making one layer. then take the mozzarella, preferably if you buy presliced mozzarella. One by one, flatten each biscuit with your hands or a rolling-pin. Place a few pepperoni pieces, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, then a few more pepperoni pieces.
Stir together until the biscuits are coated and everything is combined. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish. Mix all dry ingredients together with a whisk, including herbs. You can cook Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 packages of margarine or butter unsalted.
- Prepare 1 of paprika powder.
- You need 4 can of pillsbury biscuit.
Add butter to flour mixture, using a pastry cutter or your hands. Add in cheese, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, sausage, pepperoni. Add in buttermilk with a wooden spoon. Turn pizza night on its head with this easy dinner bake!
Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits step by step
- preheat your oven to 350°F.
- take baking dish big enough to fit the biscuits in..
- coat the dish with butter, and then coat it with breadcumbs..
- place the biscuits on the dish, making one layer..
- then take the mozzarella, preferably if you buy presliced mozzarella. take a few pieces and lay them on top of the biscuits..
- next, put pieces of butter of top of the biscuits, repeat the layering of the biscuits and mozzarella. then take remaining parm and sprinkle on top of biscuits..
- take the can of tomatoes, drain out the juice from the tomatoes, also you might wanna buy diced tomatoes. pour the tomatoea on top of the dish..
- then take garlic, onion, and paprika and sprinkle on top of dish..
- put it in the oven for 30 min or until the biscuits puff up..
Cut each biscuit into four pieces; add to oil mixture and toss to coat. Add cheeses and pepperoni; toss to combine. Start by cutting the biscuits into quarters. Toss them in a mixture of mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, and spread mixture evenly on baking sheet.