Pocket burgers. The Pocket Burger Shack is a small hole-in-the-wall burger spot with a hint of Hawaiian and Asian flair. View the online menu of The Pocket Burger Shack and other restaurants in Sunset Beach, California. Please check with the restaurant directly.
I made pizza dough, my no knead, quick rise dough, and filled with burgers, onions, mushrooms, cheese and a sriracha mayonaise. Triple-decker ground beef chuck Cheeseburgers stuffed with everything but the kitchen sink make for some real good eating at the Pit. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. You can have Pocket burgers using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pocket burgers
- You need of ———pocket—————-.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need as needed of all purpose flour for rolling out the pockets.
- Prepare of ———–cheese————–.
- Prepare 6 ounces of sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need of ————–burger—————–.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ground meat.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare of —————frying—————-.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil for pan frying.
So kick back, pour a cold one, crank up the music, and watch the BBQ Pit Boys show you how it's done. Cook off bacon until JUST crisp (do not overcook). Really yummy, less than Lean Pockets size burgers, just in a convenient hand held size for even the smallest of hands. Fun to eat & no fork or knife necessary!
Pocket burgers instructions
- Mix the flour, egg, seasoned salt, and water. kneed it for 5 minutes let rest 30 minutes..
- As that is resting mix the ground meat with salt, pepper, and onions. Form into patties..
- Fry the patties till done. Set onto a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Roll the pocket dough into flat disc. i roll these out as thin as possible. I start breaking the big dough ball into 8 golf ball sized balls..
- Place the cheese into the center of each disc..
- Add the patties on top of cheese slice.
- Fold the dough over the entire burger..
- With the oil hot fry the pockets till crispy. Fry folded side down first.
- Move to a fresh paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve immediately. Hope you enjoy! Use your favorite condiments or eat as is. I served with marinara sauce see recipe for "marinara sauce for pocket burger..
Using the EZ Pockets Pan set is what you will need to make these, however. VEry cool & fun to work with! Heat pita pockets in the microwave or toaster just until warm. Slice burger patties in half and assemble pita pockets by filling each pita half with lettuce, tomatoes, burgers, and some tzatziki. (As noted above, you can also just stack the toppings between two pita pocket halves like a more traditional burger.) Schwartz's Krautburgers are made with fresh steamed cabbage, ground beef, onions and spices baked inside fresh made bread. Using an old family recipe, passed down through generations, we are proud to serve today's generations.