Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders. In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls.
They are a classic party appetizer, but my family eats them for lunch and dinner, too! Serve these ham and cheese sliders right from the oven to the table! Make ham and cheese sandwiches with dinner rolls. You can have Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders
- It’s 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of minced onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- You need As needed of deli ham, turkey or combo.
- It’s As needed of deli cheese i used provolone & pepper jack.
- Prepare of mayo/mustard for the inside of rolls ranch is good too.
- You need 1 tsp of pineapple juice optional only when I do just ham.
Bring to just boiling over medium heat. Spread each cut side with half the butter/poppy seed mixture; Layer on Swiss cheese, followed by ham and more cheese. Put the top of the package of rolls back on top. Place the whole shebang back in the original paper sleeve-yes, the paper tray can go in the oven!
Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders step by step
- Split Hawaiian rolls. Then i mixed a little mayo, some mustard and spread inside each roll)..sometimes I add a lil bit of homemade ranch dressing also. Lol Then layer your deli meat, and cheeses. in between each Hawaiian roll..
- Then in a pourable measuring glass- melted a stick of butter, and added some brown spicy mustard, yellow mustard, Worchershire sauce, minced onion, minced garlic, poppy seeds, cracked pepper, and stirred/whisked for about 3-4 min to where no melted butter was floating on top, but all was mixed in together, and poured on top, and brushed it all over.*You can also add a little pineapple juice to mixture if u want as well. (OPTIONAL).
- Spray pan with Pam. Bake at 350, covered in aluminum foil for about 20-25 min. You can also remove foil during last few minutes if u like tops to be browner or toasty. But they are very soft, and just melt in your mouth..
- You can also use whatever kind of ham, meat, cheeses you want. Also*you can let these marinate for an hour or so before baking. Just a note: If you have any leftovers, put in a Rubbermaid container with top in fridge. The next day they will be hard, but soon as you pop a few on a plate and warm in microwave for about 10-15 seconds they taste just as fresh as the night u made them. Soooo soft! So they def need to be warmed up for leftover. They are amazing!.
These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd! Sliders are one of go-to options for easy entertaining. From buffalo chicken sliders to Cuban style sliders, we love them all! Slice rolls in half, keeping tops and bottoms together.