Potato pizza. Start layering the potato slices over the pizza dough in the pan, overlapping the slices slightly until all the dough is covered (unlike a traditional tomato pizza, you don't need to leave an edge of dough; I did so for the sake of the photos, or else the pizza would just look like slices of potatoes, but I'd recommend going all the way to. Potato pizza like the ones served at one of my favorite restaurants a few years ago. Pizza is a weeknight staple at our house (when made with dough from our local bakery) and this is GREAT one.
Drizzle the remaining olive oil on top of the pizza, then sprinkle it with fresh pepper, rosemary, oregano, basil, and Parmesan. Generously brush dough with rosemary oil. Drain potatoes, discarding lemon juice, and cover onions with half the potatoes. You can have Potato pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato pizza
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need to taste of melted cheese.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bacon.
- It’s to taste of ketchup.
Crumble half the goat cheese over potatoes. Prepare crust according to package directions. Remove from oven, and allow to cool slightly; slice into pieces, and serve. Potato pizza is also delicious served at room temperature.
Potato pizza step by step
- Cut the potatoes, onion, and bacon..
- Put a cooking sheet in a frying pan and put in ingredients from step one..
- Pour water under the cooking sheet and put the lid on and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes..
- Open the lid to get the moisture out and cook on high heat for 4 minutes..
- Add melted cheese..
- Put the lid on and cook for one minute..
- Add ketchup to taste..
Let them cool slightly, then peel, press through a ricer onto a sheet pan, and let cool completely. Scrape the potatoes into a bowl, and sift over them the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the egg to make a smooth dough. Once cooked, remove the skin, and mash them. Add two tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt to the mashed potatoes.