Quesadilla Burger. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, jalapeño, and chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Arrange tortillas on the grill and lower heat to medium-low under tortillas. Place a cooked burger on top, then top with more cheese, and cup pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream.
Guess what one of the most unhealthy thing to eat at Applebee's was? That brought a challenge to me…recreate the Quesadilla Burger at home! Quesadilla Burger recipe: After seeing a national restaurant chain come out with this, it looked so good I had to prepare a homemade version. You can have Quesadilla Burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quesadilla Burger
- It’s 1 of tortilla.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 slice of jalepeño.
- Prepare 3 slice of tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chipotle ranch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
Use a BIG spatula to turn these burgers on the grill or pan, although they shouldn't break apart, because the ingredients make them firm. You'll need a big appetite to finish a whole one of these! TIP: After forming your burgers, press down the center of. This burger is made from a well-seasoned ground chuck beef patties.
Quesadilla Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, black pepper, salt, cumin, and chili powder. Pack into a half-moon shaped patty. Cook until medium-rare in frying pan..
- Take tortilla, apply chipotle ranch on one half and spread. Cover other half with cheese. On top of cheese, set patty. Arrange veggies on top of beef patty..
- Fold tortilla closed, press, and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes..
The meat is topped with slices of Pepper Jack cheese, a delicious Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood smoked bacon, fresh pico de gallo, crispy fresh lettuce, and this burger is surrounded by warm Cheddar cheese quesadillas. I have never eaten Applebees Quesadilla burgers but I can say that these burgers are awesome! You can adapt this to make as many burgers as you need. After flipping the burger and topping with cheese, place a couple of tablespoons of oil on the opposite side (low heat). Place your quesadillas on the oil and cook until golden brown.