Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks. This Korean beef bowl is seasoned with green onions, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame and served over brown rice for a quick and easy dinner.. Seasoned ground beef patties are browned and simmered in a savory onion soup sauce to make this easy and comforting salisbury steak dinner.. This quick and easy dinner recipe comes together with minimal ingredients.
Great recipe for Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks. The recipes I saw on Cookpad for simmered hamburgers didn't have sugar, so they were all a bit too sour for me. I wanted to have something a little sweeter for kids, so I tried it this way. You can cook Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite hamburger patties.
- You need of Stewing sauce.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables or mushrooms on the side.
These basic hamburgers are delicious and great. Ground Beef Spinach Alfredo Lasagna With two types of sauces, ground beef, spinach and three kinds of cheese, this dish is super hearty and goes beyond the expected. When serving, be sure to scoop all the way down to the bottom of the slow cooker so everyone gets a good taste of all the yummy layers. —Deborah Bruno, Mira Loma, California Hamburger Steaks are an easy comfort food! Tender beef patties are simmered in a flavorful onion gravy and served over mashed potatoes or rice!
Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks instructions
- Mix together the stewing sauce ingredients..
- Arrange your hamburger patties in a deep frying pan, then cook on both sides until cooked. (It's okay if it doesn't cook all the way through here)..
- Once cooked, add the sauce and simmer. Add the vegetables and mushrooms at this time to simmer together to make it even more delicious This time, I added onions..
- Flip the burgers over occasionally and cook the burgers through. Once the sauce thickens, it's done..
- You can also use it in a bento the next day!.
Add a fresh side salad and some green peas or broccoli to make a complete meal! From tacos to soup to stroganoff, it takes just an hour—or less—to prepare these hearty meals made with ground beef. Check out all of our super easy and fast recipes. Mix in order given above and shape into round patties. Melt some butter to coat skillet and fry until nicely browned.