Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔. See great recipes for Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔, Multiple Sliders too! Easy Meatball Sliders, meatballs, smothered in sauce and cheese, and sandwiched in the perfect sized bun, are the perfect gameday appetizer or quick meal. With the return of America's sport, new gameday food must be made… That's exactly why I whipped up these Gameday Sliders before the Patriots game last week! (Which they won, of course) This recipe comes from a new cookbook called The Weeknight Dinne.
It's really easy to make a big batch, and most of the time you can even prep them ahead of time and bake when you're ready (if they're cooked). Today I'm sharing my favorite slider recipes. Stop what you're doing and go make them. You can cook Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔
- It’s 2 pounds of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Cheese (∆ny you like).
- Prepare of Onion Soup Mix.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders – Buffalo chicken is a must have for game day! Chicken Parmesan Sliders – An Italian favorite becomes a killer appetizer with this easy slider recipe! Sloppy Joe Sliders – Every kid loves these fun and easy sliders! Start game day out with these sweet and savory bundles of cinnamon bun-wrapped breakfast sausages..
Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 instructions
- Pre- heat oven to 350 °F Take Ground Beef and add to bowl,add your soup mix and fold meat not to mix to hard,and add salt and pepper.
- Slice your onions and or chop them up to place on top of your beef, Place your beef in a flat pan or dish and lay out flat, poke holes on top of each patties that will come out and place onions on top, and place in oven for 30-35 mins at 350°F.
- Now after 30 min take your cheese and spread on top of meat and cook for 5-7 more mins to let cheese melt and then take your top buns and place the tops on your beef to make patties (I use slice cheese normally,but was really not trying to go to store 🤐 use what u have 👍🏻)..
- Now cut out your patties and place on top of the bottoms of the buns that are waiting.Enjoy !!!.
These sliders are pig to the third power: ground pork, chorizo and bacon.. It's arguably one of the best parts of attending a football game, especially when you have the hookup on food. You've got the healthy tailgate recipes and cocktail recipes for football season on lock, now all you need are tons of sliders for everyone to munch on. Whether you are tailgating, hosting a game day party, or sitting in a comfy chair at home, these game day recipes win every time! Ham and Cheese Sliders are the ultimate snack for game day, lunch to feed a crowd or a favorite easy dinner recipe!