Ranch Burger Bites. Great recipe for Ranch Burger Bites. I have a love of cream cheese, hamburger and ranch. What better way to eat it than in mini phyllo shells?
What better way to eat it than in mini phyllo shells? They are flaky, crispy and pairs well with the creamy goodness of this simple and easy recipe. carrie. I couldn't even get a word out on the first bite! You can have Ranch Burger Bites using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch Burger Bites
- It’s 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 pack of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need of Shredded cheese, your choice.
- It’s 2 boxes of mini phyllo shells.
- It’s of Dried chives, optional.
Al fresco simply seasoned chicken burgers have a delicious and easy-to-love flavor which goes perfectly well with the cheddar ranch flavors. I added fresh lettuce, tomatoes and onions, and served on a soft sesame bun with a generous drizzle of ranch dressing. I have a love of cream cheese, hamburger and ranch. What better way to eat it than in mini phyllo shells?
Ranch Burger Bites instructions
- Cook ground beef, breaking up with a spoon until cooked thru, drain.
- In a bowl combine meat, seasoning and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese to mixture. I used Colby Jack but anything you prefer will work. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into phyllo shells, it will depend how full you fill them as to how much you will need. I used a total of 15 for this amount of ingredients.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with more shredded cheese, I didn't measure this step, I just did it to my liking. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted and the edges are brown on the shells..
- These are great warm or room temperature. Enjoy!! I sprinkle some dried chives on top of mine and it's a nice touch and looks pretty!.
They are flaky, crispy and pairs well with the creamy goodness of this simple and easy recipe. carrie. Chilis Big Mouth Bites are tasty little cheeseburgers also known as sliders. Get the easy copycat recipe to make best homemade mini burgers for an appetizer or dinner. Seasoned ground beef patties are cooked in a skillet then placed in toasted brioche buns with cheese, bacon, sautéed onions, and jalapeno ranch sauce. Inspired by the burgers of Santa Fe, N.