Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. The patties can either be fried or baked….it really is up to how you enjoy eating Salmon. I also added the veggies to bake with the Salmon Patties.
Here are more salmon recipes you might enjoy: Salmon Burgers with Salsa Verde and Roasted Vegetables. This super healthy dinner is still full of flavour. Juicy Salmon Burgers are served with a sauce of punchy, herby Salsa Verde and sweet roasted peppers, courgettes, red onion and tomatoes. You can cook Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies
- You need 250 grams of Salmon.
- You need 2 of Fresh onions diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Pepper grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Pepper (veggie bake).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Lemon.
The roasted red pepper mayo would be good on veggie burgers oe sandwiches as well. I will use this recipe in place of my usual salmon patties. This healthy veggie salmon burger is a perfect heathy meal option. It contains healthy proteins, whole grains and green veggies.
Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies step by step
- Cut Salmon into very small pieces and place into a large bowl. Then, toss all the ingredients into the Salmon bowl, except for the lemon..
- Mix all the ingredients together and make 3 patties..
- The patties can either be fried or baked….it really is up to how you enjoy eating Salmon. I like to bake the patties until golden brown at 180 degrees, for 1/2 an hour. I also added the veggies to bake with the Salmon Patties. Top with a few drops of Lemon and enjoy! Kali Orexi!! 🙂.
These days I am trying to prepare healthy meals that are balanced. Balanced in the sense that it should contain healthy whole grains, healthy proteins and vegetables as well. National Geographic Recommended for you All Salmon Burger Recipes Ideas. Salmon Burgers with Lemon-Caper Aioli and. But lucky for you, your leftovers are actually pretty versatile—not to mention time saving and delicious.