Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion. Great recipe for Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers.
Use any leftover sauce the next day to make Omurice. Stir into hamburger, and simmer until the gravy thickens. Stewed Hamburger Steak step by step [Preparation] Mince the onion from and stir fry in vegetable oil until the color becomes golden brown. You can cook Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers
- Prepare of Hamburger Patties.
- It’s 400 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- It’s 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of or 1 dash less Panko.
- Prepare 50 of ml? Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of of each Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Onion (sliced).
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of cube Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers step by step
- Soak the panko in milk..
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the ground meat and mix thoroughly. Add the finely chopped onions, and egg to the panko from Step 1. Add the onions raw..
- Divided the thoroughly mixed meat mixture into equal portions and mold into patties..
- Heat a pan and saute the cake flour over low to medium heat without adding oil (this sets the color for the sauce. Take care not to burn it). Take it out once it turns golden and transfer to a bowl..
- Wipe excess flour, and heat vegetable oil, and brown the burgers on both sides. The insides can be a bit raw, but make sure to properly brown the outside..
- Transfer on a plate after browning, and make the sauce. Wipe off excess grease from the pan, add butter, and saute the onions (sliced)..
- Coat the onions with the browned flour from before, add water, consomme, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce to make the sauce..
- Line the hamburgers in the sauce, cover with a lid, and stew..
- Remove any scum that surfaces. Stew for about 1 minutes while ladling the sauce on top of the hamburgers from time to time..
- Use the leftover sauce for Omurice. I added shimeji mushrooms in place of the onions as shown in the picture. This is also delicious..
You don't have to use red wine – for that you can make my beef stew with red wine – and you need to be able to throw everything in the crock pot first thing in the morning and run out the door. That means that there's no fancy vinegar, no odd ingredients that you. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high. Using a slotted spoon, transfer beef mixture to a bowl lined with paper towels. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.