Simple chili. Browse Our Collection Of Exciting Chili Recipes Online. Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned.
This is an easy and simple chili recipe. I usually throw in garlic and green pepper. I use a TON more chili powder than called for here. You can have Simple chili using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple chili
- Prepare 1 of 15oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of pack of chili sauce mild.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of can of chili ready tomatoes.
- You need 1 of pack of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 can of of kidney beans.
We serve this with shredded cheese and sour cream. The kids like to have this over fritos. Its easy to make too, most of the time is for simmering. This is really mild, but could be a great starting point for a spicier chili.
Simple chili instructions
- Put all ingredients in a pot except the hamburger meat. Rinse the kidneys beans then add to pot..
- Cook the hamburger meat, rinse then drain. Add to the pot, bring to a boil then put on 5 til it comes together..
- Serve with your choice of crackers cheese or cornbread..
Loaded with beef, beans, chiles and more this hearty chili is perfect for loading up with all your favorite toppings. Look no further for the ultimate classic, easy chili recipe. Make in a crock pot for simple weekday meals. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese and corn. Look no further for the ultimate, easy chili recipe.