Slow cooker Meaty Chili. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer meat to a large slow cooker. Big flavor and lots of meat make this the perfect chili for those who want to hide the beans.
In a large slow cooker, combine beef, onion, kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, beer, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and cayenne. Combine the beef, beans, tomatoes, and broth in the slow cooker. Transfer the browned meat to the slow cooker. You can have Slow cooker Meaty Chili using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Meaty Chili
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger cooked.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Smoked Pulled pork.
- You need 4 can of Dice tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Kidney beans.
- You need 1 of Tiger seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 can of Green chiles (small).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 pints of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Add the beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, and broth. This chili is so easy to make, the slow cooker does most of the work! Here's how you'll prepare it: Saute aromatics, add to slow cooker: Heat olive oil in a large and deep non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the fat off and add the meat to the slow cooker.
Slow cooker Meaty Chili instructions
- Add first 9 ingredients to slow cooker and turn on low for at least 4 hours before eating , then to warm, add sour cream and cheese and enjoy.
Making chili in a slow cooker is one of the easiest ways you can make it and with a low and slow cook time the meat and beans melt together into a perfectly wonderful, hearty dish. I'm a huge fan of beef chili recipes and often eat chili as a quick and healthy meal, even with takeout like my Wendy's Chili (Copycat). Get it hot: Add the cans of chili, the rotel, and the cream cheese to the slow cooker. The slow cooker is a great way to make chili. This beefy chili is packed with beans, veggies, and spice.