Super Easy Mexican Pizza. Great recipe for Super Easy Mexican Pizza. Got bored with regular standard pizza and didn't want to spend much so here ya go. This pita style Mexican pizza is a breeze to put together and a great way to get your kids to eat some veggies!
Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Mexican Pizza – a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love. You can cook Super Easy Mexican Pizza using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Mexican Pizza
- It’s 2 packages of pizza Crust (I used the cheap bag stuff you can buy at the store or you can get pre-made Crust or make your own).
- Prepare 1 of jar of Taco sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cheddar or any cheese you want.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner! Meanwhile brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat, until no longer pink. Check out how to whip up cauliflower pizza crust with this super easy recipe!
Super Easy Mexican Pizza step by step
- Make pizza Crust per package directions.
- Brown turkey seasoned with salt pepper and garlic.
- Rinse corn and black beans and add to meat with cumin and chilli powder.
- Heat meat and bean mix until heated and set to side.
- Spread Taco sauce on Crust as you would pizza sauce.
- Add ad much of the meat mix as you would like. (If you have left over meat mix you can freeze it for quick Taco night just add more browned meat and Taco sauce).
- Add cheese.
- Bake at 425 until Crust is brown and cheese is melted..
After you try this delicious pizza crust you will look at cauliflower with new eyes! This easy keto cauliflower pizza crust is not only delicious but is made with only three ingredients and best part, is keto friendly so you can enjoy it without the guilt! When the craving for Mexican food strikes, have these easy recipes at the ready–from easy south-of-the-border-inspired breakfast casseroles to tasty twists on tacos. Way better than the Taco Bells Mexican Pizza! There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy.